Business Planning | Global Sales Strategy & Marketing Execution | Executive LeadershipDriven and results-oriented executive with strong proficiency in sales strategy formulation, commercialization, program execution, and product and operations management. Thrive in leadership roles, successfully growing a $1B manufacturing division within General Electric (GE) Security, which was acquired by United Technologies Corporation (UTC). Entrepreneurial mindset immediately transferable to a senior executive or Chief Operating Officer role across multiple industries. Regarded for ability to drive processes and motivate teams; outstanding interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
SECURADYNE SYSTEMS - Dallas, TX - United States(2012 - 2013)
- Defined, implemented, and ran daily operations of a full-service provider of enterprise-level electronic security systems design, installation, and technology services. Authored a multi-phase annual operating plan that accounted for recent acquisition of 2 systems integration companies. Managed complete integration process, from due diligence through execution and scoring. Forecasted combined entity’s revenue and delivery performance metrics for senior management. Oversaw and directed 5 direct reports.
- Excelled in a high-profile sales and marketing leadership role within the $1B manufacturing division of UTC’s Fire & Security business unit acquired from General Electric in 2010. Concentrated on merger integration efforts over the last 2 years of tenure, collaborating with senior management on both tactical and long-term strategy formulation and business execution. Oversaw 11 senior-level direct reports and a matrix organization of 3,900 employees. Developed global expansion plans impacting North America, Europe, and Southeast Asia.
- Formulated and executed marketing and services penetration strategies for a $260M enterprise data, networking, wireless, and security company. Drove process improvements across 16 major markets. Provided executive leadership to 22 branch offices nationwide (1,600 employees). Oversaw a large matrix organization, supervising 12 sales directors and 9 market sales managers. Marketed company to potential acquirers.
• Achieved 11% overall revenue growth in 2006 and 14% growth in 2007. Expanded company’s National Account Program by 32% and increased national account security sales by 400%.
• Enhanced operating margins in priority markets by promoting bundled services. Increased operational efficiencies by simplifying roles and responsibilities within the sales and marketing function.
• Negotiated and established favorable partnerships with company’s leading suppliers and technology manufacturers to minimize business development expenses.
AMAG TECHNOLOGY - Los Angeles, CA - United States(2001 - 2005)
- Built and managed sales organization of an industry-leading, enterprise-level security software development and hardware manufacturing company that experienced significant growth. Notably re-named the company to improve marketplace brand recognition. Directed strategic sales that led to the acquisition of high-profile global customers that included Avaya Communications, Lucent Technologies, Seagate, Nike, Cadbury Schweppes, Xcel Energy, Los Angeles Police Department, Union Pacific Railroad, U.S. Marine Corp, U.S. Department of Interior, and the Pentagon. Upgraded talent level of sales and marketing team through strategic recruiting and training.
• Generated 19%, 21%, 20%, and 18% growth in 2002, 2003, 2004, and 2005, respectively. Reversed pre-2001 downward trends in both market share and revenue to revitalize company’s expansion plans.
• Improved gross profit margins to 43% from 37% by leveraging technological resources available to the company. Utilized Microsoft professional services and a certification-based networking platform.
• Successfully developed and deployed a multi-tiered, loyalty-based value added resellers (VARs) & technology integrators program with 67 original dealers that increased to 300+ partners in less than 3 years.
- Global Sales Channel Management
- Team Collaboration & Leadership Skills
- Financial Planning, Forecasting & Analysis
- Complex Reasoning & Problem Solving
- Talent Recruitment & Development
- Persuasive Negotiation & Influence
- Market Trend Analysis & Industry Research
- Project Management & Execution Skills